These are for broad orientation to directories of grant makers and to the wide world of donors and philanthropy.
Print and electronic media about philanthropy in the USA, with some information in the international context. Philanthropy trends, data, announcements, and sources of information. Mix of free and paid information resources.
- Philanthropy news via email subscription.
- Research on trends and innovations in grant making.
- Announcements of new and changing grant programs.
Guide to nonprofit organizations in USA and selected other countries. Mix of free and paid information resources.
- Directory of U.S. charities and other nonprofit organizations, by category
Large and diverse collection of reference materials on international grant makers, global coverage. Directories of grant makers, annotations on individual grant makers, and more.
International and Foreign Grant Makers → Profiles of websites and printed directories/books.
Information resources for development NGOs and other civil society organizations in the Bank’s “Civil Society” web pages.
- Funding → Resources from the World Bank; Resources from CSOs; Resources from Donors (last updated in 2010)