These are for broad orientation to directories of grant makers and to the wide world of donors and philanthropy.
Online supplier of directories and other information resources about international fundraising for charities and nonprofits. Mix of free and paid information resources.
- Research services for grant seekers.
- Grant Opportunities is an email alert service available for free.
Print and electronic media about philanthropy in the USA, with some information in the international context. Philanthropy trends, data, announcements, and sources of information. Mix of free and paid information resources.
- Philanthropy news via email subscription.
- Research on trends and innovations in grant making.
- Announcements of new and changing grant programs.
Online profiles of nonprofit organizations in USA and selected other countries. Mix of free and paid information resources.
- Profiles of nonprofit organizations include grant-making organizations.
- Subscribe to free newsletters of philanthropy information.
Large and diverse collection of reference materials on international grant makers, global coverage. Directories of grant makers, annotations on individual grant makers, and more.
International and Foreign Grant Makers → Profiles of about 120 websites and 40 printed directories/books.
Information resources for development NGOs and other civil society organizations in the Bank’s “Civil Society” web pages.
- Funding → Resources from the World Bank; Resources from CSOs; Resources from Donors.